There are several signs and symptoms which indicate pregnancy. For some of the mothers symptoms of pregnancy can begin immediately after the conception. There are certain pregnancy signs which required being noticed daily basal body temperature. These signs are as follows: -
- Implantation – it is rare that woman experience pregnancy signs immediately. In fact the primary pregnancy signs take place when the baby implants around eight to ten days after ovulation. Increase in progesterone levels can lead to high temperatures that are caused by Implantation. In case this temperature remains high for over fifteen days then there is a chance of being pregnant.
- Positive Pregnancy Test – This is the best sign that illustrates whether the woman is pregnant or not. The most sensitive home pregnancy test shows a positive result when the HCG levels reach up to 20. In case when a woman feels that she is pregnant and the home pregnancy test shows negative signs then there is a need to consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Missed Periods, Morning Sickness, Frequent Urination, Changes in Breast, Food Aversions, Food Carvings, Body Discomforts, Smell Aversions, Intuition, Fatigue and baby movements are some of the other signs and symptoms of pregnancy.
How to tell your parents that you are Pregnant?
By not having the normal period or cycle on time a woman can identify the signs of being pregnant. Sometimes it is not necessary but still a woman can expect certain variations. Telling to your parents about the pregnancy is like telling them you are getting married. There are few ways that you can inform your parents about you pregnancy: -
- First thing is to consider how they will react on this situation. Will they think its not the right time or will they feel happy?
- Support yourself for all their reactions if it is needed.
- Announcing it at a family gathering will be the best way.
- Try going the indirect route rather than the direct route. Try avoiding certain drinks for dinner.
- You can also use phone to inform about your pregnancy in case you are staying far away from them. In this case you must start from the closest member of the family like mom or sister.
- Try telling to everyone about your food carvings which one of the best ways to inform about pregnancy.
- The last but not the least just stay cool till the belly isn’t growing. Then once the time comes you can inform to your parents about your pregnancy.
Conclusion During these cases it is always better to make sure that the family members or the closest members of the family may hear the news from you instead from some one else.