Having fears about pregnancy? According to research, these are the five most common fears of pregnancy:
- Fear of miscarriage
- Fear of birth defects or other complications
- Painful labor or forced c-section birth
- Chronic, irreversible obesity following pregnancy
- Unsightly stretch marks
If these fears sound familiar, you’re not alone. To alleviate your fears, the Fit and Healthy Pregnancy Guide is here to help!
What is the Fit and Healthy Pregnancy Guide?
The Fit and Healthy Pregnancy Guide will show you how to eat and exercise for a healthy, happy baby and a smokin’ post-delivery body. Chances are, the advice from your doctor is straight out of the 1950′s. This guide is for the modern woman looking to get that extra edge of knowledge for her and her baby.
What Will the Fit and Healthy Pregnancy Guide Teach You?
- How to avoid gaining weight in the wrong places.
- Tips for cooking and planning meals even with a full time job.
- Key nutrients that will help decrease food cravings.
- The 3 “Secret” Muscles that need to be stretched for pregnant women.
- Grocery lists and recipies to give your mind a break.
- Good, Better, and Best options for every budget or lifestyle.
- …and much more!
Are you ready for a Fit and Healthy pregnancy?
Pregnancy is a beautiful and precious moment in any woman’s life. Don’t you think it would be wise to do it right… for you and your baby? Let the Fit and Healthy Pregnancy Guide show you how.
If you’re not ready for pregnancy the right way, right here, right now… then when?
Please note that this website was a paid reviewer of this and other ebooks.